Thursday, August 10, 2006

It's called an "homage"

In my defense, this is the best looking premade format for a blog that Blogger offers and I don't have the first clue how to write HTML... yet.  That being said, this site is...........inspired..........yeah..........by Johnny Virgil's 15minutelunch .  I found him by accident a while back and he's a comedic genius.  If you haven't read his blog, go there.  Start with the archives, it's all good.

There lies my final inspiration to put up my own blog since stupid things seem to happen either to or around me with stunning regularity.  Plus I just don't "get" Myspace.  Way too many freaky people on there that I don't want to have aaanny form of contact with.  So now you have the explanation for the genesis of this page and yet still know nothing.  Ain't web communications great?

OK, that's it for now.  Later today we get to take my son to his Pre-K orientation and begin his career in school.  He's excited right now.  Heh.  Don't worry buddy, you'll outgrow that soon enough.

No comments: